Securities Arbitration, whether conducted by the AAA, the NASD, the NYSE, or any other SRO has become the preferred method of resolving disputes with stock brokers and securities brokerage firms.
The Securities Arbitration Center contains original commentary by securities attorneys regarding the process, and all aspects of arbitration claims, including churning, misrepresentation, insider trading, excessive commissions, mark up issues, as well as links to the various arbitration statues, codes and decisions.
If you are searching for any of the following topics:
- securities arbitration
- stock broker fraud
- lose money
- nasd arbitration
Look no further. You’ll find it at Securities Law Home Page!
At Securities Law Home Page, you’ll discover an easy to use, information packed web site. Click here to learn more about securities arbitration.
- Arbitration Acts
- FINRA Code of Arbitration Procedure
- From the NASD web site, the full text of the Code. Uniform Arbitration Act The text of the Uniform Arbitration Act. This is the model Act, used as the basis for the drafting of state statutes relating to arbitration.
- Commercial Arbitration Rules
- From the American Arbitration Association, the rules, the procedures and more.
- Introduction to NASD Mediation
- The NASD’s introduction to its mediation program, an alternate means of resolving disputes with securities brokers.