Since the virtual dawn of securities arbitration in the early 1980s, the attorneys at Sallah Astarita & Cox, LLC have provided nationwide representation to investors and financial professionals in securities arbitrations. Mark J. Astarita, Esq. is a nationally recognized securities arbitration attorney, who has represented parties in over 500 securities arbitration cases, in over 20 states. While primarily a securities arbitration defense attorney, Mr. Astarita has represented a select few investors against major brokerage firms, with a great deal of success, including an award of one million dollars in punitive damages and attorneys fees for a New York investor.
National Recognition; Small Firm Attention
Sallah Astarita & Cox, LLC has offices in Florida, New York and New Jersey. Our securities arbitration attorneys have arbitrated virtually every type of claim possible, including:
Fraud, misrepresentations and omissions
Breach of fiduciary duty
Failure to execute orders
Unregistered brokers or securities
Guarantees and promises
Bad advice or research
Account transfer problems
Clearing broker liability
Failure to keep adequate records
Violation of FINRA or Exchange rules
To learn more about securities arbitration and litigation, please visit our Securities Arbitration Attorney web site , the New York Securities Lawyer web site, and SECLaw.com‘s Securities Arbitration Center.
You may also be interested in:
- SEC Charges California-Based Fraudster With Selling “Insider Tips”
- Are Advisors Too Expensive?
- End Mandatory Arbitration?
- You Didn’t Know You Would be Taxed on Your Profits?
- Small Business Advocate Releases Annual Report for Fiscal Year 2020
- UBS Arbitration Claims Moving Forward
- New FINRA Expungement Rules Effective in September
- Court Orders Arbitration of Coin Offering Claims
- Court Orders Uber to Classify Drivers as Employees
- Kodak’s $765 million government loan on hold after lawmakers raised ‘serious concerns’