You may also be interested in:
- U.S. Opens Criminal Probe Into Trading in Fannie, Freddie Bonds
- Series 7 and Drug Testing
- Whistleblowers Need Lawyers
- UBS Pulls a Fast One on its Own Employees
- How Long Does an SEC Investigation Take?
Mark J. Astarita, Esq. represents investors, financial professionals and firms in litigation, arbitration and regulatory matters across the country. He is a partner in the national securities law firm of Sallah Astarita & Cox, LLC and can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 212-509-6544.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and The Securities Law Blog .