You may also be interested in:
- UBS Pulls a Fast One on its Own Employees
- How Long Does an SEC Investigation Take?
- Tips for Responding to an SEC Subpoena
- Responding to an 8210 Request
- Why advisors will feel freer to make career moves in 2018
Mark J. Astarita, Esq. represents investors, financial professionals and firms in litigation, arbitration and regulatory matters across the country. He is a partner in the national securities law firm of Sallah Astarita & Cox, LLC and can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at 212-509-6544.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and The Securities Law Blog .