You may also be interested in:
- LAW REVIEW: Settling the Matter
- Cold Calling Rules
- For The Record
- UBS Pulls a Fast One on its Own Employees
- Too Much Information
- The Wells Notice SEC/FINRA Investigations
- Overview of the Securities Arbitration Process
- Was the Account Churned?
- Five-Year Statute Applies to Claims for Disgorgement
- Typical Customer Arbitration Claims
Mark J. Astarita, Esq. represents investors, financial professionals and firms in litigation, arbitration and regulatory matters across the country. He is a partner in the national securities law firm of Sallah Astarita & Cox, LLC and can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at 212-509-6544.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and The Securities Law Blog .