You may also be interested in:
- FINRA, States enact new rules to fight elder abuse
- Everyone Does It Defense Falls Short
- Brokers Can Win Promissory Note Cases
- SEC Subpoenas – Tips for Responding
- UBS Ordered to Pay Broker $1.6 Million
- Was the Account Churned?
- Lessons in Zoom meeting safety: Useful tips for advisors and clients during the coronavirus pandemic
- Five-Year Statute Applies to Claims for Disgorgement
- Removing Customer Complaints and Firm Disputes from BrokerCheck
- Whistleblowers Need Lawyers
Mark J. Astarita, Esq. represents investors, financial professionals and firms in litigation, arbitration and regulatory matters across the country. He is a partner in the national securities law firm of Sallah Astarita & Cox, LLC and can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at 212-509-6544.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and The Securities Law Blog .